Natomas Follies

VSB - very slow build

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Beginning Part 1

Since I was a kid I always loved roller coaster rides.  They go up, down, right, left, and sometimes upside down.  But the ride is always too short, and I don't care for the lines.  I also like seeing the earth below from high places.  Aviators get to do all these things and more, AND they get to control it all.  And I suppose that is why I love flying.

I also enjoy making stuff, and that is why I decided to build my own airplane.  This blog is to document and share with friends the trials and tribulations of building and flying a Van's RV-12 experimental light sport aircraft.  Enjoy the ride!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you!!! I hope the build goes faster than you expect!
    ♥♥♥
    Sis

    ReplyDelete