Natomas Follies

VSB - very slow build

Thursday, November 12, 2015

November Update

Photo courtesy of Gawhdlmuhrt


As you've probably guessed I have lost interest, for the moment, in keeping up this blog in any kind of detailed way.  Even so, I just want to reassure friends and family that I have been making steady progress on building the airplane fuselage, which got underway once garage temperatures dropped into the tolerable range around September.  Building the fuse has actually been a lot of fun so far, addicting even, as one by one individual pieces leave the parts pile on the work table and becomes yet another extension of what looks like a shiny modern art sculpture.  I'll probably return to posting a little more and a little more often as winter comes, but for now I'll just throw up some pics of where I'm at with the fuselage, which covers up to plans sections 20, 21, and 39:





No comments:

Post a Comment